Saturday, May 3, 2008

Breezy Saturday

Andrew and Ethan left this morning early to go to the church work day. They got there at 8 and got home around 1.

Us girls had a relaxing morning of snuggling. Elizabeth was a little out of it this morning, it may have been the Motrin Cold I gave her for her teeth. It was nice to sit and snuggly with her and to give her my undivided attention for a change. She went down for an early nap, so I worked on the birth announcement on the patio. Becky finished cutting out our flannel graph, awesome.

When the boys got home they washed Andrew's truck. This of course made for some very big puddles. Both kids were soaking wet by the time they came in.

Andrew and I took the 2 girls and headed to Decatur to check out an aerate. We picked up pizza on the way back and we all had a nice dinner. It got very windy and cold so we had to eat inside. Since Ethan didn't take a nap we had early bath and bed time. He was loosing it quickly. After his bath when I was getting him dressed he wanted his Buzz Lightyear pjs on he couldn't get himself calmed down to tell me want he wanted. He said I'm tired mommy. I guess that is a good day for a kid!

No comments: