Monday, September 8, 2008

First Pioneer Clubs Night

We had the first Pioneer Clubs on Sunday night. It went really well, a pizza party always makes things go smoother. Papa Johns, I thought about you Jon and Clarice! Ethan and Elizabeth looked so cute in their shirts even though they were about 3 sizes to big. They went right into their classrooms no problem. Elizabeth was a little overwhelmed and out of sorts, but I think she will be fine next week. Her and Ethan are in different classes so that might have mixed her up a little bit.

Elisea (our little princess) did horrible. She screamed the whole time in the nursery and I ended up just sitting in there with her. I think I will be taking over the nursery and having someone else take my spot in Pioneer Clubs. I'm pretty bummed about it but nursery is serving too. I was looking forward to working with the older kids and doing some fun crafts with them. Well maybe next year.
It was a long day. I think the look on both Elizabeth and Andrew's face says a lot.

No comments: