Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Great New Bible Study Night

I started a Bible study at church tonight. We are studying the book "Knowing God" by J.I. Packer. He is a very deep thinking, so it will be a challenging study. I'm really excited about it and to see what the Lord is going to teach me from this study.

My wonderful husband offered to watch all 3 kids so I could go at night. It was either that our take them and go to the one that meets during the day. Considering Elisea's track record in the nursery, I wouldn't have spent much time in the bible study. An added bonus is that I can swing into Meijer on the way home and grocery shop ALONE. I know, it is awesome.

I just love our church they are all so supportive and loving. I sent out an email about Andrew's job
to our ABF. We got several email responses and several of the girls tonight were so thrilled for us. It is so nice to have people praying for you and really concerned about your problems. God has really blesses us by leading us to North Park.

No comments: