Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Shoes

We were getting ready for church last night when I decided to see if these new pair of shoes fit Elizabeth. Well, they weren't really new(just new to us). They were really neat and even lite up. She thought they were just great and was jumping up and down to see the lights. I told her to go show Ethan her new shoes. He of course loved them and said "I want some shoes with lights on them". I reminded him of the new shoes I got at a second hand store the other day. He was very excited about getting to wear the new shoes. He wanted to so everyone the shoes and talked about them the whole time we were in the Meijer. It was the first thing he told Rachel when we got to church.See our new shoes!!

Very stylish

No shoes required

He wore his new shoes to the library today and was very happy to show them off again. He told the boy in the children's section about them and they librarian who checked us out.

I guess it doesn't take much and this age to make them happy. Even it if is second hand shoes. We can learn a few things from our children every once and a while.

No comments: