I asked Mrs. Flegge to watch Elisea for 2 of the weeks my mom will be on vacation. This way the kids and I wouldn't have to miss any BSF. She agreed and I asked her are you sure. She was like "oh sure we love babies, we will just love on her and bounce her, and all take turns". Did I mention that Jeanne (Mrs. Flegge) also home schools her 5 children (7-18 yrs).
This morning Elisea woke up in a good mood and was in a good mood all the way to the Flegge's. I dropped her off thinking "o.k she will be good today". Not the case. When I picked her up Jeanne comes to the door with a big smile saying "oh she is not happy". She gave me the run down and said she did do pretty good for the some of the time, but just got really upset. I have learned with her if she gets upset it is too late and nothing will calm her down. Nothing, but having mommy hold her that is. She said (smiling the whole time) "she slept for a little bit with Adam and then we all took turns walking and bouncing her". I just love Jeanne. It was no big deal for her, she wasn't flustered in the least. She invited me to come in so I could feed her and to bring the other kids to play with some toys. You would have never guessed they were trying to get school done. She just sat and talked along with her 3 girls who help entertain the Ethan and Elizabeth. I just love the Flegge's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment