Monday, October 27, 2008

3 Check Ups

It was time for well child check up. so I thought I would knock them all out at once. Andrew was on vacation which worked out good for me, maybe not so good for Andrew. They all did pretty good, since it was getting close to lunch and nap time. He said Ethan and Elizabeth look to have the same head cold and were running a low fever, which we already knew. They all checked out normal. Elisea got 3 shots. She only cried when they were giving her the shots and then stopped as soon as I picked her up. Good girl. She is a littly ouchy tonight though, hopefully she will sleep o.k. tonight. Here are their measurements:

Ethan (when the Dr. came in he said he is probably the biggest 4 year old that he sees)
height: 43" (93th %)
weight: 44 lbs (95th %)
head: 20 3/4


Elizabeth (2 year)
height 36" (90th %)
weight 32 lbs (80th %)
head: 14 1/4


Elisea (6 months)
height 25 1/2 " (40th %)
weight 15 lb 12 1/2 oz (45th %)
head 16 1/2 (30th %)

After the doctors, Andrew treated us all to a Pizza Hut buffet for lunch. Yummy. It was a rainy day so we spent the day just relaxing around the house. The kids took naps while Andrew watched a movie and read his new magazine. I finished my BSF and other Bible study and did a little laundry.

No comments: