Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Elisea's 6 months old

Where did the time go???




Here are some of the things Elisea is up to these days;
  • eating cereal (oatmeal) at nights
  • almost sitting by herself
  • sleeping through the night (yeah for everyone)
  • can roll both ways
  • doesn't scream in the car seat and even falls asleep if it is near a nap time (shocking I know)
  • takes 2 naps a day
  • sticks her tongue out all the time (see the picture)
  • can reach and grab just about anything, including bowls or plate of food that I'm eating off of
  • went to sleep 2 weeks in a row for the nursery workers at church

Elisea has turned into such a sweety. The phrase "this too shall pass" is true. We are glad that we toughed out the hard times, because she gives a smiles all the time now. I can't believe she is already 6 months old.

No comments: