We decided to see if the Heastons wanted to meet us in Bluffton for Chinese last night. It was a nice night out with their family. They have girls that are 5 and 2 1/2.
They invited us over to their house since we hadn't seen the new house and it wasn't far from the restaurant. With 2 girls they had plenty of girly stuff, Elizabeth was in heaven and just dove in. She was accessorizing in no time; bracelets, necklaces, bags, even high heals. Cora had a gun that would shots foam darts so Ethan was pretty excited about that. Jodi mentioned that we should get together for a play date some time. Sounded good to me, especially since we live pretty close. They are unbelievers so there could be some good witnessing opportunities there as well. I'm going to start praying for some open doors and some open hearts. This is exciting for me, since most of the people I hang out with are believers. Stay tuned, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment