So the other day Ethan was asking me how God made him.
Ethan: "How did God make me?"
Me: "The Bible says that God knit you together in your mother's womb, which mean he made you and you grew in Mommy's tummy until it was time for you to come out."
Ethan: "Oh"
Ethan: "Why am I so big"?
Me: "The Bible says that you are fearfully and wonderfully made, that means that God made you and you are just the way that God wanted you to be."
Ethan: "Oh"
It was so funny usually everything has a ton of follow up questions with him, one answer is never enough. But when I said the Bible says this or God says this, it was like oh that was all I need to know. It was like he believed it because it came from the Bible and we tell him all the time that everything in the Bible is true. Awesome, I love that his heart is so tender and open to receiving the truth from the Bible. I also love that God has given me the correct words and wisdom in those moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment