Monday, November 10, 2008

Long Week Report

We had a long week last week. Andrew was the big boss man last week and was responsible for all of trim. Being the boss man made for some long days for he and for us here at home. The good thing is he has some vacation time coming up, so that is something to look forward to.

Last week we had our weekly trip to the library, enjoyed the unseasonal warm weather, took a walk/bike ride, and just enjoyed playing.

We have about 3 busy weeks coming up, mainly the weekends plus hunting seasons starts this weekend. I'm looking forward to the fun weekends and I'm really hoping that Andrew has a successful hunting season this year. I think he really needs a brake from the crazy and frustrating work issues. We are still just waiting to see about jobs.

I'm still getting all my Bible study done, although adding another book (for our ABF) has increased my reading load. I'm enjoying each of the studies and growing in my understanding of God.

No comments: