Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not our typical Wednesday

Since Elizabeth was throwing up and running a fever, I thought it was best to stay home this week from BSF. I wasn't feeling the greatest either. We spent the morning laying around the living room watching movies. That was fine with everyone. I knew she must have felt pretty bad, because she didn't move from the blanket I laid her on. Elizabeth not move for like 4 hours, wow. She looked so miserable and kept asking for juice. I was hesitating on giving her any since she had already got sick on the first round of juice. She seemed to keep it down and some Cheerios (bless those little guys).

After I had some lunch I felt much better, it might have helped I did nothing all day. Elizabeth ate some chicken nuggets and some applesauce and then took at 4 hour nap. Elisea took two really good naps today and Ethan even took a short nap. All blessing from God. I was able to just rest and get over the sickness quickly.

When Ethan got up we worked some floor puzzles and then he helped me make some lasagna. After Elizabeth's long nap she was back to normal, even ate a pretty good dinner. Andrew didn't get home till 7pm tonight. Good thing the day got better and not worse, another blessing from God. My day was just full of them.

I'm glad we are all feeling better. Hopefully no one else gets sick, since we are going to a friends house tomorrow for dinner. I have been praying hard for Andrew, Ethan and Elisea's protection from the sickness.

No comments: