Me and a baby... sounds right! Clarice and I went to a friends "Morning Tea" to launch her small business and I spent most of the time entertaining the kids! It was so much fun!And I don't look like that any more! I'm HOTT! :-)
You keep saying that. Were are the pictures? I want some before and afters. You know like on those work out video commercials.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Me and a baby... sounds right! Clarice and I went to a friends "Morning Tea" to launch her small business and I spent most of the time entertaining the kids! It was so much fun!
And I don't look like that any more! I'm HOTT! :-)
You keep saying that. Were are the pictures? I want some before and afters. You know like on those work out video commercials.
You keep saying that. Were are the pictures? I want some before and afters. You know like on those work out video commercials.
Post a Comment