Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not the Best Person to take Christmas Shopping

Andrew took Ethan with him yesterday to finish his Christmas shopping. Ethan is not the best person to take Christmas shopping, well not if you want your Christmas presents kept secret. Ethan was helping me cook dinner last night when he very proudly said "mommy guess what we got you a new pair of pj's...I picked them out." I said "oh no no honey don't tell mommy what you got at Walmart, it is a surprise." I guess he forgot. This morning he was turning on the Christmas village (turning on the all the Christmas lights is his job) he said "mommy we got...(and before I could stop him)...you a new tree for your village." Christmas better get her quick before Ethan tells me all my gifts.

Oh well!

1 comment:

Faith said...

That's so cute!! My brother used to do the exact same thing to my parents!!! Come to think of it, he probably still does!! :)