Wednesday, December 3, 2008

O.k. so I forgot....

Wednesday mornings are just crazy, BSF morning. I'm not used to having to get up and move and out the door with the kids by 8:30am. We usually don't get dressed till around 9 or even 10 some days. O.k. writing this I'm starting to feel a little lazy. Anyways this morning I was so proud of myself, because I had all the kids dressed and was feeding Elisea and it was only 8 am. I was thinking this is great we are going to be early, shocking I know. Sure enough we were early I was able to sit and listen to the the piano and enjoy the Christmas decorations, before BSF started.

When I went to pick up Elizabeth (from her class) I noticed she had different pants on. I thought, she must have wet through. Mrs Cunningham (one of her teachers) came out with Elizabeth and said, you are going to be so embarrassed. I thought what, because of the clothes they put on her, that was no big deal to me. She said "at snack time we notice Elizabeth was wet, so when we checked her we discovered she didn't have any underwear or diaper on". I wanted to crawl in a whole! Are you kidding me, no diaper, what in the world. I forgot to put her diaper on her. I saw a diaper laying on the floor after I got her dressed and remember thinking , what is that diaper doing there I already put on on Elizabeth. I thought she must have gone and got another one out of the closet. Nope that was the one I was supposed to put on the poor girl. I remember taking her diaper off and then Ethan needed something so I got interpreted and when I can back to finish dressing her I must have just put her pants on and thought, good done with Elizabeth. I cann't believe she didn't say anything.

Well I just felt like the worst mom in the world. That brought me down really quick from my "I got to BSF early" high. I think I will be double checking Elizabeth's diaper from now on, before we walk out he door.

No comments: