What a beautiful winter day! The sun was shining and it wasn't subzero temperature. When Elisea went down for her morning nap, the rest of us went outside. It was great to get some fresh air, that didn't freeze your lungs. The kids had fun playing in the snow, pulling sleds, and walking in the woods. I enjoyed the fresh air and the warm sunshine. As I was sitting in the chair watching them dig in their snow covered sandbox, I had a glimpse of spring time. You remember spring time right, warm sun with a cool breeze and everyone in jackets not coats, boots, and hats.
After some digging, made a big circle in the snow and I ran around chasing the kids and Zeke. It was wonderful to get all our wiggles out. Elizabeth was getting cold and tired after about a hour (that is pretty good for her..since she is constantly falling and getting snow up the sleeves), so we headed in for hot chocolate and lunch.
-------------------------
The fresh air did the trick, even Ethan took a nice nap.
--------------------------
After dinner Andrew went outside with Ethan to get some wood with the four wheeler. Andrew hooked up the sled to the four wheeler and that big boy Ethan rode in it all by himself. He is getting too big. As much as Ethan loves pulling the wagons in the summer, pulling the sleds in the winter is coming in close second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment