We went out this morning (the kids and I) to a funeral. I thought the snow wasn't supposed to come till tonight, but it must have got here early. Ethan told me to "be careful and not to drive into the ditch, because he didn't want to go into that muddy water and Elisea would probably drowned". It was pretty slippery and took me an extra 20 minutes. We made it to the funeral just in time. The funeral was at our former church, so we also got to visit with some old friends.
After the funeral I had to stop at Meijer to get diapers and milk, you know the necessities. It was a little tricky since it was snowing hard and the parking lot was covered in snow/slush. But we got what we needed and headed home. Now I remember why I don't go out in the snowy weather with 3 kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Ethan is just so cute!! I love to hear what he has to say!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss though. I'm glad you guys made it home safely, and you are a trooper for taking all three of the kids out in this weather!!!
Post a Comment