Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for...

  1. A wood burning stove and all the hard work Andrew did over the fall cutting wood. It is so nice and warm, well maybe hot would be better word, in our house. That is saying something since it is -3 outside.
  2. A health family. We have been really blessed with health this winter. I know we have a ways to go, but it has been a pretty good year.
  3. Andrew's job. It seems like I'm thankful for this every week, but it is a true blessing. God has been so faithful to us in providing a job for Andrew, that meets all the need of our family. Even now God is still working out the job situation and bringing new opportunities to Andrew.
  4. God's faithfulness and continued comfort to one of our good friends. How he has worked through their lives is just amazing to watch.

No comments: