Ethan has a great memory, I mean his mind is like a steal trap. His memory comes in handy for memorizing verses or helping me not to forget something. It is amazing though, hearing him repeat a conversation that I had with Andrew. He usually has it down word for word.
He has done such a great job with his verse this year for Pioneer Clubs and has already memorized all of them (with 2 months left in the club year). I guess I get to pick some verse for him to memorize. Any suggestions? He has already memorized Psalm 23 and is working on Psalm 1 for Sunday school. I love hearing him say God's word and helping him understand how to apply it to his life. I'm praying that he will continue to grow in is knowledge of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment