Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick Days

We got the flu bug again in the house. We went over to some friends house on Friday night, and Sunday Andrew and I woke up feeling like a truck had run over us. We both made it to church, just barely and then slept the rest of the afternoon away. I stayed home with the girls and after a quick throw up for Andrew he took Ethan and they went to Pioneer Clubs. Andrew had some responsibilities or he would have just stayed home and slept. Lucky for me the girls went to bed early and Ethan was ready for bed when he got home. Andrew was feeling a little better by the time he got home, but I was still suffering from a terrible headache.

Monday morning I woke up still having the terrible headache and upset stomach, Elizabeth looking awful and Elisea covered in her own throw up. Elizabeth threw up once and then just laid around the rest of the day. Monday was a long day, but thanks to some movies we made it through the day. By Monday night we were all feeling a little better.

Tuesday morning Elizabeth still looked awful and Elisea woke up just like on Monday morning. Both girls have runny noses, but seem to be feeling a little better today. I think that BSF is going to be questionable tomorrow. I'm just praying that Ethan stays healthy, we don't need another repeat trip to the hospital for him.

1 comment:

Faith said...

So sorry to hear you're all sick! We'll be praying for you guys!