We have been pretty busy around here, so not a lot of time to post. Here are some updates on the kids.
Elisea:
Elisea had her 9 month check up on Tuesday. She checked out just fine and is measuring more like a Hawk child now. In fact the nurse measured her twice because she had jumped so much on the charts. Last time she was only in the 50th and now...
Length: 29 1/2 inches (95th)
Weight: 20 lbs 1 oz (75th)
Head: 17 (50th)
She did get 3 shots and did pretty good with them, but was pretty grumpy for the rest of the day. I think I would be too. I think she is getting close to having some teeth. She has been chewing on her finger all week and drooling like crazy. She is also up almost every night, in fact she was up for most of the night last night. She is really getting the crawling down and can really move now. She is crawling on her knees, no more tummy crawl. She loves to follow the kids around the house. She is also pulling herself up to stand on just about everything. I can just see her running around outside with the kids this summer. We are switching her over to a bottle this week, she is doing pretty good with the switch.
Elizabeth:
Elizabeth is just a ball of energy. Being energetic isn't a bad thing, when you can get out and burn some of that energy off. We have not been so lucky around here. She is getting better and we are working on her temper and being kind to her brother and sister. I guess we are always working on those things. She is talking pretty good now, 3 and 4 words at a time. She will repeat just about anything you ask her to. She is also getting pretty good at a couple of songs. Her new favorite thing to do is feeding Elisea her bottles. "I help I help" or her other favorite "I do it". Her other favorite thing right now is her pockets. She loves having her hand in her pockets (coat, pants, jackets, anything). She is getting pretty good at playing games with Ethan and me and really good at working puzzles (24 piece) all by herself.
Ethan:
Still naps every once and a while, but mostly just "rests". He is really into games and is really good at memory. He is also enjoying computer games and the leap pad from the library. He still enjoys being read to and would listen all day I think. He is getting some cabin fever, but still loves to play in the snow even when it is cold. He has been hanging out with some of his buddies from church. Reid came over a couple weeks ago on a Wednesday after BSF and we went over there this week. They do pretty good together, but they are 4 year old boys so..... Ethan and Zachary get along great. They both LOVE trains, so they have alot in common. We went to his birthday party a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. He and Zachary were sitting by each other last Sunday during Pioneer Clubs just laughing and holding hands. It was so cute. We are so glad that he has some great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment