A major storm always leaves a path of destruction. We have all seen the pictures on the 5 o'clock. Well, the Hawk house looked like one of the pictures. After 2 weeks of sickness a week of vacation and then another week of sickness, it was a bad sight. The past couple of days have been a recovery effort. I seem to be gaining some ground, but Mt. Laundry is proving to be a hard one to tackle.
The weather has been just beautiful the past couple of days. It has been so nice to get out of the house and feel the warm sunshine. It doesn't help me finish my house work, but I'm sure it will wait for me until I can get around to it. The kids have been outside playing, swinging, digging in the sand, and just running off their wiggles. Kids playing outside is so nice because they get there energy out and they sleep in the next morning. I'm loving spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment