I don't know if the kids are growing or if it is all the playing outside, but I cann't get them filled up. They just eat all day.
Here is a typical eating schedule for them:
7am Breakfast
10am Snack
12pm Lunch
3pm Snack
6pm Dinner
8pm Ethan saying "I'm hungry"
I suppose looking at the schedule it looks like normal child's eating schedule. But, these are the types of things they are eating.
Breakfast; 3 pancakes (even Elisea) with sausage and a bowl of cereal or 3 bowls of cereal, or a whole loaf of Ruble bread and cereal or oatmeal and a bowl of cereal
Snack; grapes or apples with peanuts and cheese and pretzels and crackers or granola bars
Lunch; whole pb & j sandwich with applesauce, grapes, pretzels or applesauce and cottage cheese with chicken nuggets (5 or6) or ravioli
Dinner; whatever we are having for that night
Maybe it is just because I'm feeding 3 now or maybe my genormous children just eat alot. I feel like I'm always in the kitchen feeding someone. They would just eat all morning long if I would let them, but the kitchen has to close for clean up sometime. They are all great eaters, which I'm thankful for, but there is no end to their hunger. Ethan is always saying he is hungry and I think Elisea would eat all day too. That girl can eat her weight in green beans, good thing we have an unlimited supply of them. I didn't even mention how many jars of applesauce we got through in a week, once again unlimited supply. Andrew said he was just like Ethan, hungry all the time. He said he would eat 2 huge plates of food for dinner and still be hungry later. I better get some bigger casserole dishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment