Elisea look 4 very stable steps to me today, several different times. The little stinker could walk if she wanted to, she just doesn't. That is so typical Elisea!
Speaking of Elisea I think we are back to square one with the screaming. She sat in the middle of the living room floor this morning (while we are all trying to get ready for church) just screaming her little head off. She cried most the way to church. I had to keep her with me in our class, because she was such a mess. I'm teaching Kids Time this month, so of course she is acting up in the nursery. Typical Elisea..Drama Mama! I hope it is not a sign that the ear infection is back....maybe it is just teeth.
On a lighter note, she is very much like Ethan was at her age. Very interesting in how things work and will sit and play with something till she figures it out. She is very quick at picking up how something works. But she has the drama of Elizabeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment