skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Notes from the Hawk's Nest
Friday, May 22, 2009
First Pool Day
Even though I told the kids they had to wait till after my birthday it was too nice today, we got the pool out! It is amazing how much fun a 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 year old have in 4 inches of water!
My old friend the bucket and hose
Our pool may be getting a little small
Elizabeth joining the fun
Elisea wasn't ready for the cold water yet
I will just mow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Verses
10 Commandments
Books I'm reading/read
The Pleasures of God by John Piper
This Momentary Marriage by John Piper
Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
Blogs I'm reading
Desiring God Blog
Grace Gets Us Home
Keeping of Time
Happy 13th Birthday!!
The First Grade Parade
Hey Teachers....It's OKAY.
serving on the Africa Mercy
new blog!
Parting the Water
Christmas 2012
The Witzig Three
Famous Last Words...
The Nist Walkabout
Sunrise Surprise...
Nebraska Bennetts
No comments:
Post a Comment