Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Fun Weekend (day two)

The family fun weekend continued into Sunday.

Since Andrew finished the motor, he has been telling me "you have to put miles on the motor before it sits for the winter". I'm not sure about this statement, but I'm not a "motor head". Anyway I'm going along with it. Let's just say everyone at church had a comment about the "new Hawk family car"

Sunday afternoon we dropped Elisea off at the Flegge's house and headed to a Tincap's game. The tickets were a prize from the library summer reading program which included free hotdog meals at the game. We had really good seats, right behind home plate about 14 rows up. The kids did pretty good, and we (Andrew and I) got to see some of the game. It was a beautiful afternoon and a nice end to our family fun weekend. "The Boys"

"The Girls"

And here is the proof that Ethan once again beat Daddy around the bases. He was more then pleased with himself. As you can see Andrew had a bit of a handicap.

No comments: