Our Bible story this morning a real warm and fuzzy one, Ananias and Sapphira. We were talking about how sin separates us from God. I was telling him we want to be as close to God as we can, because if we are close to God then we are easy targets for the Devil. To which he replied, " Mommy we cann't get to close to God because he is so shinny." I love when ever I start talking about the Devil Ethan gets his "angry eyes". He already has a good sort of hate for God's and his enemy.
On a lighter note Elizabeth was a little helper this morning. I was getting a pony tail rubber band out for her before we left for the library. I dropped on in the toilet and didn't think much about it. Elizabeth of course saw it, and I told her not to worry about it and to just go potty. Well, she was worried about it. When I went back into the bathroom she had just finished going potty and was putting the rubber band back in the bag (note: the toliet had not been flushed yet). Wonderful, now I get to search through the tiny rubber bands and find the wet on. "I putting my pony tail away mamma" "thank you for being such a great helper Elizabeth"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment