Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Tree Decorating

We finally got the tree decorated on Saturday night. To say the kids were excited is an under understatement. They really enjoyed looking at all their ornaments and helping Daddy put them on the tree. We had picked out new ornaments for this year about a week ago and they were more then ready to put them on the tree. It was a fun evening, and Elisea got to enjoy our hard work the next morning. She has done really well with the decorations and hasn't even bothered the ornaments.....yet.

Looking at excitement

Elizabeth's new pink shoes ornament

Ethan hanging ornaments
He was a big helper this year

Stop and pose for a picture
(Ethan looks real excited about the picture)

Job well done

2 comments:

Busy1 said...

Your armor doll sounds great! Is it just printable like the FOTS baskets? I think we're going to work on the 10 commandments next but maybe after that I can do the armor doll. Thanks

momof3Es said...

I was thinking of doing the 10 commandments as well. I will share anything I find and if you find something let me know. I know of a good song, I will try to get my hands on that!