Monday, November 30, 2009

Decorating the House

The Friday after Thanksgiving has been our decorating day. As sad as I was to see Thanksgiving come and go, my heart it already preparing for Christmas. We have been talking about what we are thankful for everyday for the past month. And the true meaning of Christmas is the source of all our thanksgiving. It is so sweet for me to hear Ethan so excited about Christmas, because of Jesus. We have been striving to point our kids to Christ daily and it is wonderful to see how it changes their perspectives. I decorated the house on Friday when the girls were napping and Ethan was out in the barn with Andrew. It was great to watch the girls delight in the Christmas decoration when they got up from their nap. Ethan was also delighting in the decoration and thought we should decorate every room in the house. I don't know about that, but we did put some light outside, which we never do.What's going on in there mommy?

Elisea checking out the tree

Ohhhhh

The kids are making our Nativity Scene a live on this year. Every time I walk by it has changed

No comments: