







After being inspired we baked and decorated our own. We have made then in the past, but this one was from scratch. The icing didn't hold together that good so we had some difficulties, but finally got it to work. The kids of course loved putting on (and tasting) the candy. As the day went on I noticed that the roof was slipping and by the evening the roof come off and a wall crashed in. I was so irritated it fall apart after all our work, I put it in the laundry room. When the kids didn't see the house they asked were it was. I showed them it was just falling apart. Ethan didn't seem a bit worried and said "well I guess we will just have to eat it then, well at least the candy". No great loss to him, I guess he wasn't as emotionally attached to it as I was.
Look at all that candy

Look at all that candy






No comments:
Post a Comment