Today at lunch I was a little frustrated that Elizabeth was spilling her hot chocolate on her dress. I know I shouldn't be surprised, I mean it is Elizabeth. Anyway I said "Elizabeth you need to be careful when you are drinking your hot chocolate or the hot chocolate train is going to leave the station". Ethan perks up "hot chocolate train, what train, does it deliver hot chocolate, is it made of hot chocolate?" "No Ethan, I'm telling you that there will be no more hot chocolate if we are not careful when drinking it", I replied. "What the train is not delivering hot chocolate" said Ethan. And on and on this conversation went. Finally I said "just forget it and drink your hot chocolate".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are getting packed to leave for our 2nd annual waterpark vacation. The kids are really excited and I'm pretty excited to have a nice relaxing time with my family. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures and stories to blog about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment