We took the kids for their first sledding of the year on Sunday. Safe to say everyone (even Andrew and I) had fun. There was lots of laughs and happy faces. Ethan and Elizabeth took many runs down the hill, but Elisea was only willing to take a couple. Elisea did enjoy going down and was even smiling, it was the ending which was not her favorite. I don't understand why, oh maybe it was the falling out of the sled face first in the snow, loosing her mitten and then turning around all snowy to get hit in the face with the cold wind. I suppose that would do it. She did love watching the kids and would laugh and jabber when they made it to the bottom. Ethan and Elizabeth didn't care a bit, they went flying down the hill laughing the whole way. Then jumped up grabbed their sled and were up the hill in no time. Andrew and I got in a couple of races and the boys ended up winning. Here are a few pictures from the fun afternoon...
No comments:
Post a Comment