Friday, January 29, 2010

Chili Supper

The 2nd annual chili cook off was another great night of fun. I just love our church and spending time with all our friends. We are so blessed God lead us to a place were the people truly love God and love each other. Andrew again won for the hottest chili. I guess putting a whole pound (more then 50) of jalpenos in your chili will make your chili hot. Surpising enough people actually ate it and survived. Mr. Wolfe won the overall prize.

Andrew didn't disappoint and won the eating contest AGAIN! This is 3 eating contest in a row and he is getting a little bit of a reputation. I heard "no professionals" in the eating contest was going to be the new rule.




Mr. Wolfe eating at the kids table.
Ethan and Elizabeth enjoying food and friends.

Elisea having some cornbread.

No comments: