These verse don't really have much to do with this picture, but they have stood out to me this past week in my daily mediation and reading from The Word. I wanted to record them for my benefit and to anyone who may read them.2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the work of truth.
2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teacher to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.
2 Timothy 1:12b
But I am not ashamed, for I know shoe I have believed, and I am convinced that his is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me.
1 Timothy 6:11
As for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.
1 Timothy 6:7&10
we brought nothing inot the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils.
No comments:
Post a Comment