Ethan told me (with a big smile) yesterday at Pizza Hut, "Mommy when I get older and my kids ask if we could go to Pizza Hut, I will say yeah sure". I guess he is planning ahead.
===========================================
Andrew and I were watching the kids play in a 5 gallon bucket of water the other night after dinner. We both were thinking about how we will quickly be stepping out of a stage of childhood. The stage were a bucket of water and some sand buckets entertain the kids for about an hour. Or were they are happy to just sit on our lap and read books. Or where we are just the coolest people in the world to them. I know many parents are ready for their kids to grow up and out of stages, but this is one that we are not ready to grow out of yet. Yes, of course there are parts of this stage that we will be happy to say goodbye to. Diapers, fighting, crying, dependency (to some point), repeating play. But for the most part we are loving being the parents of 3 small children and watching them grow is a delight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment