Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weird Wednesday

So how weird is this...
After a YEAR out on some kind of adventure, Zeke came home this afternoon. He is looking pretty old (I can tell that his hips are bothering him) and was pretty hungry. He has also picked up some bad habits and will need some serious retraining before he will be able to run around our yard again. The kids are really excited to see him out the back window again. I got him off the chain and played ball with him for a little while, but he just didn't have much energy or interest in it. I think he has aged quite a bit in the last year. I have already explained to Ethan that he has bad hips and he may not be around for very long. I guess we will wait and see. Zeke will be going through Andrew boot camp this weekend....poor guy!

No comments: