Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pajamas in the trash & Police cars

I have been getting on the kids lately about their messy rooms. Out of my frustration I told them I was going to bring the trashcan up and clean up what was on the floor. The next night, I noticed that Ethan put his pajamas back in his drawer. I told him your room looks great buddy. He said " I thought about mommy coming up here and seeing my pajamas laying around...then I thought about that trash stuff and put them in my drawer." I guess I got my point across.


Coming home from an open house last night, Andrew was speeding a little. When he say a police car he tapped the brakes. Ethan then asked "So you only have to slow down when you see a cop car?" Hmmmm busted by the 5 year old.

1 comment:

Busy1 said...

Adelphia,
We would appreciate any shoes you have to offer....I'm not sure when we'll be in Ft Wayne again, although maybe we could put something on the calendar to have an excuse....Maybe lunch at that neat park again or something. But if not, we have until the first of August. Would you be seeing your Mom again by then?? We'll work something out for sure.

Please do pray for this ministry though...as far as getting the shoes to DE. I know that God wouldn't give Morgan the heart to undertake it if he wasn't going to provide the money to cover shipping. (We're looking in the hundreds now...) So please just pray that God will provide the people or the means to cover shipping costs to get all the shoes to the appropriate places. Thanks