So I've been a bad blogger. I haven't even downloaded the pictures I took from August....ahhhh! Where has the summer gone, we are starting school tomorrow.
Looking back over July and August I would have to say it was busy and loads of fun. I finished up my softball tourney on Saturday, no big wins, but we was had a great time. The kids and I have spent alot of time at the "Schmitz's Lake" this summer. Their friendship is such a precious gift and we are so thankful to God for bringing them into our lives. Rylie (their lab) has 7 puppies, which are so cute and fun to play with. Ethan has also be exercising Tori when we visit. She happily comes running for our car with her dummy.
The Wolfe's invited us to spend the first week of August with them at their cabin in Michigan. It was a blast and the kids are still talking about how much fun they had. Once again we are praising God for his goodness to us, we love the Wolfe family. I think the highlight of that trip was the waterpark in Machinaw City. We all went down the drop down slide...97 steps to the top...and 45 mph down the slide. By all I mean Andrew, Ethan and myself plus all the Wolfe who were tall enough. It was a blast of a day. We also spent alot of time at the beach, tubing, walking, frog hunting, crafts (tie dye shirts and library bags were a big hit), late camp fire talks.
We also have a new addition to the Hawk house. A mommy cat and her 4 kittens; Chippy, Grayie, Princess Wiggly, and Elle (who is a boy). The kids are loving them!
I'm ready for school and I praying that God will give me the patience and energy to finish the year strong. I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with my kids and even more blessed to homeschool them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment