Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First days of school

Well we are just flying through school, 3 weeks into the school year already. The kids have been great and are working really hard. All of my praying and preping have paid off and I think we have found the right fit for now. Ethan could do more, but I'm not pushing him yet. I'm so thrilled with his work and his attitude right now. Elizabeth is still so young and I'm trying not to push her too hard. My goal for her for this year is to just sit still during our morning story time. It seems like a small goal, but it will be huge for her. Elisea also spends the morning with us doing school. She wants to do work just like the other kids. I'm blessed to be able to stay home with them and teach them.

No comments: