Time is just flying by. Each day I think where did the day go, with school, chores, Bible studying...and the list goes on and on. I'm loving every moment of homeschooling this year. Ethan is a great student and such a hard worker. I'm just treasuring this time I get to spend with him. Today as he was finishing his reading he said "can I read another page", of course you can! Elizabeth is doing a great job too and works hard as well. She is getting really good at writing her letters and her name (poor girl it is a long one). It is still a big challenge for her to sit still, but it is still a big challenge for me to sit still. Elisea is right in there with us during our school day. Sometimes it is a challenge, but I love having all my little blessings right there with me. They work so well together and the time of bonding is priceless.
We took 2 of the kittens to a pet store in town yesterday. It was pretty hard for Elizabeth to say goodbye to her "babies". But lucky Princess Wiggly gets twice as much love now! They are her favorite hobby and we always know where to find her.
Elisea is such a hoot...that girl... She was a hard baby and toddler, but by prayer for patience and grace of God she is turning out to be a really fun "big gil" (as she would say). Her tempter will always be and issue for her (sorry I think she gets that from her mother), but we are working through it. For the most part now days she is a happy girl that just love to be with her big brother and sister all the time. They are both very patient and loving to her. She is my talker, more so then the other 2 at this age.
The last bit of updated needs it own post with pictures, so I will try to get to that tomorrow. Our camping trip to Pokagon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment