Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Camping Trip

Off to Pokagon once again! God blessed again with great weather for another family camping trip. I'm so thankful that Andrew is taking us on these family trips. We did a lot of hiking, bike riding, football and baseball playing, and then repeat repeat repeat.... I was ready for it to get dark so we could just sit around the campfire. That is my favorite time. Andrew and Ethan sit and color together and I get some reading done.
We got to the campsite just in time to
set up the tent (by the light of the truck lights)
and to have a little birthday party for
the birthday boy. Here is one of Ethan's presents
a REAL bb gun!! He was so excited "is this
a real gun daddy?"
It sure is...don't shoot your eye out!


Just some relaxing around the campsiteThen off for a hike on the trailsWe found this really cool "house" that someone had
made, so of course the kids had to check it out

No comments: