One of our family traditions includes a trip to the indoor waterpark. The kids look forward to this ever year. We got a good deal again and were able to stay 2 nights. It is amazing to me each year how the kids have grown and what different things they enjoy. This years highlights were the lazy river, big tube slide and of course running Andrew and I around to all the other slides. Ethan spent a lot of time over the summer in the water, so he can pretty much swim on his own. The lazy river was a huge hit for him. He also was able to get over his fear of falling off his tube last year and road the tube slide over and over again this year. Elizabeth and Daddy also road the tube slide over and over and they were frequent visitors to the lazy river. I think the biggest change was that Elizabeth went on all the big slide and really enjoyed them this year. Her and Ethan spent their time running from slide to slide. Elisea and I had a few trips down the tube slide and on the lazy river, but she was still happy to stay in the baby pool this year.
Andrew and I even got some time to sit on a bench and watch the kids play. We both were thinking about how fast time is going and how fast our kids are growing. God has been so good to bless us with these precious little ones and we are praying that he will continue to guide us in parenting year.

All ready for a fun time

O.k now we are really ready


Yes I was there too
No comments:
Post a Comment