It is not uncommon for the kids to play "The kitty Game". And just in case you haven't seen the kids play kitties I will tell you what it is. Elizabeth is the mommy and Elisea is kitty. Of course you know that kitties cann't follow you on their own, so you need a leash for them. Elizabeth's leash is a clip that she clips to Elisea's shirt. There now you have the details.
After rearranging and cleaning the kids rooms, I came down stairs to enjoy a nice quiet lunch and some time in The Word. I heard the sound of crying, most likely it was someone not getting their way. I went upstairs to see that the kitty game had gone terribly wrong. Elisea was crying looking at her shirt and Elizabeth was saying "Mommy I'm so sorry I was playing the kitty game and Elisea pulled to hard and made a whole in her shirt." I'm not sure that Elisea knew there was a whole in her shirt and the news was not received well. As Elisea was frantically searching for the whole Elizabeth was trying to apologize. "I'm so sorry Elisea, will you forgive me?" To which Elisea answered a very definite "no". Elizabeth was so shocked, no how dare she say no(was the look on her face). I of course could not control the laughter and we all had a good laugh about it. There are new rules in the Hawk house about the kitty game now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment