Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just some funny stuff

Here are some funny things the kids said, that I would like to remember;

Ethan: " I like spelling test more because you only have to write them 1 time"
Elizabeth: "Ethan I want you to stop wearing that watch, because I don't want to go to bed"
Elizabeth: "Ethan you are so cool"
Elisea: "Your kisses are in the garage, in the garage"
Ethan: "What they killed Julius Ceaser?"
Elisea: "Those frogs are talking about it"
Elizabeth: "I think Princess Wiggly is going to have babies soon" " Oh look I think Princess Wiggly is having her babies in the barn"
Elizabeth: "Mom I cann't find my Princess Wiggly stuffed animal can you call Mrs. Flegge and ask her if she has it?"
Ethan: "Look another snake" "Ok I caught it, look girls a snake" Elisea "Hi little guy, you are so cute" Ethan "Ah he opened his mouth up so big I thought he was going to bite me"
Elizabeth: "mom when you finish painting can you come jump on the trampoline with us?"
Ethan: "That Bowser in world 7...he is hard to beat"

No comments: