Thursday, April 28, 2011

MUD!!!!!!!

What is your first thought when you see a huge mud puddle/muddy backyard? I thinking that your response might not be what my kids response was. It started out with "can we got walk through the mud puddle" ("sure" I said) and ended with "can we sit down and swim in the puddle, can we put the mud on our face, and can we run through the muddy woods"...."sure why not, it is a beautiful day and your in play clothes"

I love this picture!!


3 happy kids

I don't even know what to say about this picture.
Well I know one thing to say, it took
3 hair washes to get the mud out and
I still found mud in her hair that night!
Elisea was a hoot. Running
around holding up her pants
the whole time.
"Mommy look isn't
this awesome"
"Yeah off through the woods
the muddy woods!"



Everyone and everything was
ready for a shower!!

No comments: