Day 4 of Fun Fall week, was pretty normal. We didn't have much time for an activity since we have our science co-op on Thursday afternoon. But science is one of the kids favorite days so it was a fun activity in it's self. Kristy and I split the class in half this year. I will be teaching the younger and she is teaching the other. We are using a different curriculum this year (Considering God's Creation) to structure our teaching, but pulling from other curriculum and the kids interests for each weeks lessons. My class wanted to start with rocks, so that is what we started with. We will probably be on rocks for another 2 weeks and then move on to the plantes and outerspace.
Day 5 of Fun Fall week;
I had picked up a book at the library about making fleece animal hats. The cover was so cute, I couldn't resist it. So on Friday we headed to Walmart and everyone picked out the colors for their hat. We worked on them a little Friday night and got Ethan's done. I'm planning on working on the other 3 this week. As a special treat and in honor of our last day of fun the kids got to watch 2 movies.
And that wraps up our Fun Fall week. The kids are already asking what is our fun week for this week....... I think I need a week or two to recover and then we will have a pumpkin week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment