Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Pictures on a Fantastic Fall Day

Yesterday was a beautiful fall day; clear, cool and warm sunshine.  After getting our morning work down, we headed downtown to the election board to vote.  I planned on voting early this year to avoid the hour plus lines we got into last elcection year.  Good choice, we were in and out in 10 minutes.  As I'm voting Ethan says (in the typical volume of an 8 year old boy), "so who are you voting for mom?"  Well as Andrew would say "NObama".

Since it was such a beautiful day and the winters can be so long we took the rest of the afternoon to play at the park just around the corner.  A couple of years ago I found this park out by accident.  We had planned on going to Science Central that day, but it was closed.  So we walked to a near by park and found a little gem.  The kids were so excited to revisit this park.  A new park is such an adventure to them and Ft. Wayne is blessed with so many different parks.  I think the kids would have stayed there all day, but there was still some work at home to get done.  But before we left the park I got some great fall pictures of the kids.  I'm truly blessed to have such great kids, a loving husband who works hard everyday, and a great God who provides all these blessing to me.







Ethan 8 years old
 

Elizabeth 6 years old
 
Elisea 4 1/2 years old
 
Ezekiel 5 months old

No comments: