Friday:
We did get outside for a little bit when Andrew got home, but it started to storm about dinner time. We had to change our eating plans and watch the storm from inside. When the stormed ended we did get to see a great rainbow in the field across the road. Ethan was poking along with his dinner, so we read the next story in his AWANA book to pass the time. We were on the subject of obeying, which opened the door for a funny saying from Ethan. I must not have been listening when he asked me to look at the clouds outside. He said "mommy, mommy" then finally "mommy obey me, look at the clouds outside". I guess he is getting the obey me thing.
Saturday:
Two words for the day, rainy & cold. It was yucky weather, so we decided to go to Mendars and Wal-Mart to get some supplies to build birdhouse stands. When we got back Andrew started working on the truck, tractor, mower maintance, while the kids took their naps. I tried to reclaim my shop/dumping grounds. I will be so glad to get rid of all the baby stuff that it filling up my shop and every other storage place in the house. Becky got here around 4, then I went over to Wanda's to bake some Ruble bread for our ABF class. I got back around 8:30 just in time to help Andrew get the kids in bed. We all visited for awhile and then went to bed.
Sunday:
We had a good morning at church. Everyone loved the Ruble bread at church. After church we had lunch, naps, and little play time with Grandma. Then it was baths, dinner, and off to pioneer clubs. It was Ethan's last night at pioneer club, next week is his awards program. After club bed time! Long weekend but nothing to exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment