

It was just cold, windy, and wet outside today. So, we stayed inside and played today. I guess I'm just being a wimp about taking all 3 out when the weather is yucky. I'm going to have to get over that or it will be a long fall and winter. I just know that I will be holding Elisea and Elizabeth will fall in the mud and then what do I do. I will have to get over it and just get out there.
We did have fun inside today. The kids played really well together again today. They got out some things they haven't played with in a while. They played with the little people city, their tape measures, and some trucks upstairs. We also got to do craft time. That was fun, we all had a good time playing with the play dough. We made really long snakes and got each other will them. When we were playing with the play dough Ethan said, "this is a fun time mommy". It reminded me that even though I don't feel like doing craft time or going outside, I need to suck it up and do it anyways. It is not all about me and what I want to do. Selflessness, it is still so hard for me.
Sweety Elisea slept through the whole craft time. She was awake for a little while when we were playing upstairs, but she is still very sleepy. She got up last night at 1am and 4am, not too bad. Not getting a complete night of sleep is starting to get to me. I notice that I'm really tired in the afternoon. I should just take a nap, but there is so much to be done. Oh well, she will sleep through the night soon I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment