
Friday:
After the kids naps we had a house full (mom, grandma Bennett, Tim & Colleen, and Marylin). It was nice to see all of them and to visit for a little while. Andrew and Ethan loaded up the scrap metal to take to the scrap yard on Saturday.
Saturday:
Andrew took Ethan and Elizabeth with him to the scrap yard, while I took Elisea to the Ladies Luncheon at church. It was so nice to sit and have a nice meal (served to us) and have a nice conversation with other women. Elisea was very good and even let me eat my meal. Andrew and the kids also had a great time they went to the scrap yard, Burger King, the switching yard, and the park. Not bad for a morning of fun. In the afternoon Andrew and Ethan sprayed the yard, while the girls and I went for a walk. Then we played for a little outside and then to bed.
Sunday (Mother's Day):
We had a really nice morning at church. Ethan made a sweet little sign with his hand print on it. Elizabeth was having a melt down on the way home as the picture will show. But after some lunch and a nap she was better. As their mother's day gift to me Andrew and I had a quite lunch while they napped. I did get out to me shop and finished one scrapbook page, that was nice. After their nap the kids helped Andrew make birdhouses. I was a nice end to a rainy relaxing Mother's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment