Mom came this morning so I could go to a garage sale in New Haven. I took Elisea with me and the other 2 stayed with mom. They had a good time playing outside, more fun then a garage sale. I was able to get a lot of good deals, especially for Elizabeth. Elisea was really good and got many ohs and ahs from people.
Side Note:
She is doing pretty good sleeping at night last night she made it till 4am and then again till 8am. She has been napping on her tummy ( I know you aren't supposed to, but what ever works), which seems to help her sleep better. At night she is still sleeping on her back. She really likes when the kids are around, especially Ethan. She will look right at him and coo and smile. He is really good with her.
When I got home the kids played with the ball tee I got at a garage sale. Ethan did really good with it and can really smack the ball. Elizabeth was getting tired, but did pretty good with it as well.
When Andrew got home we all played in the yard, ate dinner and when for a walk. The walk was interesting since there were storms in the area. It was very windy and we got rained on when we were walking back. But it was a very good workout walking into the wind. The kids didn't seem to mind, in fact they enjoyed singing and playing in the wagon like normal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment